There are dozens of topics covered in this tea-infused, bromantic episode of scatterbrained nonsense.
Like what? Well: porn (including select picks), taking an "alcohol vacation," fixing low testosterone, the wonders of insect protein, start-up talk, and much more. O-tanoshimi dane!
Please note: The 100 free spots for Exo protein bars filled up in less than 15 minutes! Hope to do more giveaways next month, but — in the meantime — you can get Exo here, while inventory lasts. My favorite flavor right now is cacao nut.
This edition of The Random Show was recorded and edited by Graham Hancock (http://twitter.com/grahamhancock)
Show notes are below, courtesy of kind reader Wayne Patton (Thanks, Wayne!):
1. Unicorn Peppermill at 1:10 -- good for all kinds of herbs/spices, not just pepper. Tim's favorite (and perhaps Amazon's favorite) peppermill.
2. Benefits of turmeric tea and longevity beginning at 2:11
3. Diet of the world's "oldest" city per capita at 5:00
4. Kevin on why you shouldn't push down elderly folks at 6:25
5. The 30-day challenge beginning at 9:30
7. Low testosterone conversation at 13:25 & 16:20
8. Tim's favorite porn at 16:05
9. The bet between Kevin and Tim at 19:08
*Commercial: Donate to http://www.donorschoose.org
10. Crypto currencies like Dogecoin and micro-transactions at 21:00 (side note: Tim only invests if he has an "informational advantage")
11. At 26:30 Kevin begins talking about http://www.ethereum.org and how it could have a decentralizing effect on the internet and cryptographic currencies
12. Protein from crickets at 31:00 -- http://www.exo.co
13. First 100 people get a free cricket bar at 38:45 [NOTE: These slots filled up within 15 min of this post going live]
14. What Kevin's excited about (hint: recycling furniture) at 40:18 --http://www.moveloot.com
15. At 43:15 Kevin talks about http://www.misfitwearables.com and how much he likes the product
16. On meditation and the effects at 44:39
17. Dopamine vs. serotonin and building habits at 47:20 -- stay tuned at http://www.summertomato.com
18. The effects of heat on the body (and magnesium oxide) at 48:45
19. Magnesium deficiency and the effects at 51:00
20. Tim's podcast at 54:00 -- Don't podcast drunk and edit sober.
21. Tim on taking illustration classes at Filoli Gardens in Woodside, CA (http://www.filoli.org) at 57:15
22. Slaine The Horned God graphic novel by Pat Mills & Simon Bisley at 58:15
23. Subscribe for Tim's quarterly subscription package --http://quarterly.co/tim -- and why it's so much fun for Tim
24. Kevin's dream about a Bonsai style orange tree at 1:01:20
25. Titanium sunglasses at 1:02:03 -- http://www.williampainter.com