The 2020 Toyota Highlander is finally available for sale, so in today's video I am comparing the Highlander Limited to the 2020 Ford Explorer Limited, 2020 Hyundai Palisade Limited, and 2020 Kia Telluride SX with the Prestige package. All four have been outfitted with either all-wheel-drive, or in the case of the Ford, four-wheel-drive. I'm comparing these four at the $45,000-$50,000 price point in seven different categories. They are as follows.
1. Value (Price and features of each vehicle)
2. Safety (Both active safety features and passive IIHS results)
3. Power-train and performance (Engine, transmission, 0-60 time)
4. Fuel Economy (EPA rated fuel efficiency)
5. Reliability (Rated by Consumer Reports)
6. Functionality (How well the SUV performs intended function)
7. Styling (How each SUV looks, from my point of view)