Not long ago, reaching the speed of 331 miles or about 532.7 km/h, the SSC Tuatara has caused quite an excitement among speed enthusiasts. Besides the maximum speed, nought to sixty time is what people care most about when it comes to supercars. For one thing, an epic acceleration always steals the show and never fails to ecstasize drivers. The following are our top picks of supercars with the fastest acceleration. (Mainly based on data by the manufacturers)
We endeavor to present you with the amplest and most accurate information. However hard we try, mistakes may sometimes occur in the editing process. We treasure your sympathy and welcome your invaluable feedback so that we can serve you better. For more details, you find out more about a range of vehicles in the prestigious websites below.
- 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon ( 0-60mph: 2.3s )
- Ultima RS ( 0-60mph: 2.3s )
- Pininfarina Battista ( 0-62mph: 2s )
- 2021 Tesla Roadster ( 0-60mph: 1.9s )
- 2021 Czinger 21C ( 0-62mph: 1.9s )
- 2021 Koenigsegg Gemera ( 0-62mph: 1.9s )
- 2020 Rimac C_two ( 0-60mph: 1.85s )
- Aspark Owl ( 0-60mph: 1.72s )
Music source: Whitesand Youtube channel
My facebook Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/Milliejackso...
- Script Editor: Millie Jackson
- Voice Talent: Adin Leavitt
- Video Editor: Tom Hiddleston
- Team Leader: Millie Jackson
Don’t miss My Newest videos: Press the little bell ((🔔)) to get notifications. Love you !!!
We do NOT own the video materials and all credits belong to respectful owners. In case of copyright issues, please contact us immediately for further credits or clip delete.
Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing."
The materials are used for illustrative and exemplification reasons, also quoting in order to recombine elements to make a new work.