An Australian Graphene manufacturer by the name of the GRAPHENE MANUFACTURING GROUP is partnering with the University of Queensland to develop and commercialize a NEW GRAPHENE ALUMINUM ION battery that according to early tests may be able to charge fully in 5 minutes or less! In this video I talk about this battery tech and whether it is all hype, or the real deal.
Support Cleanerwatt by:
1. Joining the Patreon Community: https://www.patreon.com/cleanerwatt
2. Using our Amazon Affiliate Link: https://amzn.to/37nYm28
*** All video and pictures are used with permission or in accordance to the copyright owner's stated policies and use allowance. ***
Image & Video Clip Sources:
1. GMG Video/Graphics courtesy of the Graphene Manufacturing Group
2. Tesla Video/Pictures: Courtesy of Tesla, Inc.
4. Graphene Picture: Wiki Commons (Author: AlexanderAlUS ) https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Graphen.jpg
DISCLAIMER & DISCLOSURE: All of the content found in this video is based on my own opinion and should not be regarded as financial advice. I am not a financial advisor and this is NOT in any way a recommendation or offer to buy or sell securities. While the information in this video is believed to be correct at the time of recording, no guarantees are being made about the accuracy of the information presented in the video. Please consult a licensed professional, or do your own research before making any financial decisions. As of the recording of this video, Jonathan (host) is NOT invested in Tesla (TSLA) or GMG.