Published on Jul 19, 2021
1. It is the day on which the religion was perfected and Allaah’s Favour was completed.
2. It is a day of Eid for the people who are in that place.
3. It is a day by which Allaah swore an oath.
4. Fasting on this day is an expiation for two years.
5. It is the day on which Allaah took the covenant from the progeny of Adam.
6. It is the day of forgiveness of sins, freedom from the Fire and pride in the people who are there:
And Allaah knows best.
Official Mufti Menk Channel:
Study Hadith with Mufti Menk at Eman Academy
Get your first month FREE with code 'MUFTIMENK'
► http://bit.ly/EAcadMM1 ◄
Subscribe at the click of a button for more motivational videos!
► http://bit.ly/MMenkYT ◄
For Audio only visit:
#MuftiMenk #Arafah #Hajj #TheDayOfArafahLIVE #ArafahLIVE