Well here goes... Time to lift the EPIC 2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave! Due to insane popular demand and the calls we get from all over North America on a daily basis in regards to lifting the Mojave properly, here's our very own suspension setup.
If you have any questions, please hit us up in the comments or give us a call at 604-888-2961. We are near Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada for all of you that ask when you call ;-)
Please visit our website and online store:
The Ginger says hello. And he also says the word "different" 23 times. So there's that. Cheers!
- - - - - -
Here's what we did to make this happen. Teraflex does not have a kit for the Mojave, so we assembled the following:
1375300 - JT 3.5" Spacer Lift, No Shocks
- Utilized front swaybar links in the rear.
- Utilized 2" worth of rear bump stops (1.5" upper, 0.5" rear pad).
- Utilized front 2" bump stops.
- Utilized 1.5" rear coil spring spacer.
- Tossed the rest of the kit away.
- 0.5" rear coil spring spacer, bolted together with the 1.5" spacers from 1375300.
- 2" Front coil spring spacers.
1764000 - JT front swaybar front disconnect kit.
1253000 - Lower front sport arms.
1753420 - Adjustable Front track bar.
1985200 - 2" Shock Extension Bracket Kit
- Only used the fronts.
EVO-3083B - EVO Part
- Rear 2.5" shock extensions.