CAR BUYER WITH CASH? CAR DEALERS DO NOT LIKE CASH BUYERS! THEY LIKE CAR LOANS! Watch the Dave Ramsey Show. He will advise you to PAY CASH. Great advice, just don't tell the dealership that up front! Why? THE DEALER WANTS YOU TO HAVE A CAR LOAN! Cash is no longer King!
SUBSCRIBE ON YOUTUBE https://www.youtube.com/kevinhunter #Car #Cars #Deals #Love #TheHomeworkGuy THE BEST CAR BUYING ADVICE YOU CAN FIND is published by The Homework Guy Team (THG)! We’re the team of Auto Experts, Finance Gurus, and Car Pricing Strategists that well over 40 Million Car Buyers have come to know and trust.
VISIT OUR WEBSITE: https://thehomeworkguy.com
WANT TO LEAVE A TIP FOR THE HOMEWORK GUY TEAM?
https://www.paypal.me/consumeradvice or https://cash.app/$TheHomeworkGuy
JOIN US ON OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA!
GET AWESOME (THG) HOMEWORKGUY MERCHANDISE. SHOW DEALERS YOU ARE IN CONTROL OF YOUR NEXT CAR DEAL!
The Homework Guy Team publishes videos to help Car Buyers. We don’t hate Car Dealerships. Instead, we represent Car Buyers, a goal that’s often in direct conflict with Car Dealer goals.
A CAR DEALER WANTS TO:
1. SELL every car for the Highest Possible Price.
2. CONVINCE Car Buyers to use Dealer affiliated Lenders / Banks.
3. LOAD every Car Deal full of Fees and Finance Products.
4. OFFER Lowball numbers on every Trade Vehicle.
THE HOMEWORK GUY TEAM (THG) HELPS CAR BUYERS TO:
1. BUY a Car from Dealers or Private Party Sellers at the Lowest Price.
2. PAY Cash or Finance with their own Bank or Credit Union.
3. DECLINE Dealer Fees and Finance Products.
4. TRADE / SELL their current vehicle for the Best Value.
THG didn’t give Car Dealers their Bad Reputation. For more than 40 years, dealerships have EARNED it by being the masters of predatory selling. They stalk victims relentlessly, often ruthlessly treating the most vulnerable car buyers (like seniors, for example) with little or no conscience. Car Dealers and their Finance Officers have no problem creating financial devastation for their customers with over bloated car loans, and often do. While the business has had record setting profits, Dealers never stop telling Car Buyers “We’re losing money!” That’s the bed Car Dealers custom built for themselves. We point out the traps and the flaws of the process, and help car buyers get by all the nonsense without being ripped off. We promote fairness, honesty, and transparency, and we’d love to see a few dealers join our mission!
The Homework Guy Team provides car buying consumers with information, automotive news and updates, industry outlook, buying and selling advice, and other help to level the tables. The public face of THG is Kevin Hunter and the master negotiator, Elizabeth. Tons of time and research goes into every show, planning for weeks, several projects always on the table, all with the goal of getting it exactly right. From Automotive News Updates to vehicle shopping advice and assistance, The Homework Guy Team is the best there is.
THG CATEGORIES: cars, truck, van, suv, auto, new cars, used cars, autos, mechanics, automobile, vehicle, dealer, automotive news, auto shop, service plans, extended warranty.
LEADING CAR BRANDS (MANUFACTURERS) WE COVER IN THE US: Ford, Toyota, Chevrolet, Honda, Nissan, Jeep, Ram, Dodge, Hyundai, Subaru, Kia, GMC, Mercedes-Benz, Volkswagen, Tesla, BMW.
#carsforsale #carlovers #personalfinance #investment
How can The Homework Guy Videos help Car Buyers?
1. What you need to know before buying a car.
2. Information you need when buying a car at a dealership.
3. Benefits of Buying a Car from a Dealership or Private Party.
4. How to Buy and Sell Cars
5. Learn the process of buying a car from start to finish
6. Questions to ask at a Dealership
7. Car buying tips and tricks from the experts
8. How to Buy a Car with Cash
9. How to Pay for a Car with Cash.
10. Using Carmax, Edmunds, TrueCar, Autolist, or Kelley Blue Book.
11. Buying a Car out of state.
12. Taking Control of the Car Buying Process.
13. What to do if Scammed.
14. Illegal things Car Dealers can do.
15. Understanding Dealer Financing Tricks
16. How to Avoid Dealer Scams.
17. Reactions to Sales Training by Car Trainers.
Will The Homework Guy Team become the #MrBeast of the Auto Industry? Time will tell! We’ve seen amazing growth, and over 327,000 Subscribers and counting. Meanwhile, if you prefer to fix your current car, check out channels like Chris Fix or Scotty Kilmer! If you wonder where we get such brilliant financial ideas, watch the Dave Ramsey Show! But, if you just need to get lucky and be handed a wad of cash, well... see Mr Beast!